- Flagon Creek RV Park, its Owners, Employees and/or Affiliates, are not responsible for damages to your property during your stay. All campers and their guests are responsible for any and all losses, injuries or accidents that they are involved in on the premises.
- Pet owners are solely and fully responsible for the behavior and safety of their pets. No aggressive breeds allowed. Management will determine if a breed is allowed. Pets are allowed in the park as long as they are on a leash. Please clean up behind your pet immediately and dispose of properly.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated. If your dog is barking and disturbing the guests around you, you will be asked to leave the park.
- Fires are allowed at all RV sites in approved fire rings only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- Campfires must be of responsible size only, burn only wood, no cans, bottles or trash.
- Please do not throw cigarette butts, cans or paper on the ground.
- Smoking is not permitted in the washateria and shower building.
- No outside motorized recreational equipment is allowed in the Park, such as four-wheelers, go cart, scooters, mini bikes. Electric golf carts are allowed.
- Absolutely no repairs to RVs or motor vehicle modifications are allowed inside the Park.
- Do not park on grass or in any empty sites. Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle or golf cart on the limestone in your designated site only.
LATE PAYMENT POLICY
- If monthly occupants are unable to pay on the agreed upon day the fee for staying in the camp will be assessed at the daily rate until the monthly rate can be re-established. Prorating the monthly rate until the end of the month is allowed. If the occupant is unable to pay the daily rate an eviction notice will be placed on the occupant’s RV and a five day period will begin. At the end of this period the occupant’s RV will be towed to a storage lot. If the occupant is able to pay the daily rate plus a fifty dollar charge for the permit before the five day period has expired they will be able to remain in the park and re-establish the monthly fee. If unable to pay the daily rate and permit fee the end result will be the forced removal of the occupant by towing and it will be the occupant’s responsibility to retreive the RV from the towing company.
- Parents are fully and solely responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- Children are welcome in the park, as long as they are accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times and observed quiet times, so as to not disturb other tenants and their property.
- Fishing with rod and reel or cane pole only. One pole per person.
- Fish from bank only. No setting of trot lines, nets, cast nets, shocking machines or dynamite.
- Catch only what you plan to eat.
- Stay behind fence at all time near ponds, unless assisting in rescue.
GENERAL PARK RULES
- Quiet time is from 10:30 pm until 7:00 am. All music must be turned off and golf carts parked by 10:30 pm.
- Excessive noise, amplified or loud music, public drunkenness, profane language, cursing, use/sale/exchange of illegal drugs, nudity, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted.
- Campers and Guests are responsible for keeping their site clean. A dumpster is provided at the cul-de-sac turnaround at the end of the camp. Please place all trash bags in sealed bag in the dumpster.
- Please leave showers and rest rooms as clean as you found them.
- Cutting or nailing into trees is strictly prohibited. Do not break branches or attempt to de-bark trees. No digging on campground premises.
- No persons within the grounds will behave in such a way as to jeopardize the safety or health of himself/herself and others. Such behavior, including abusive or profane language, shall be grounds for expulsion without warning or refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any violation of any of these campground Rules and Regulations, you will be asked to leave the premises without any refunds.